- Do you want to be part of a development team based in Copenhagen, Denmark, offering a competitive salary and all the freedom you need?
Then maybe you’re the developer we’re seeking for hubhus.dk.
Hubhus is a web platform used by companies in all industries to optimize and manage operations, communication, and planning. We do this by automating many business processes such as lead management and enrichment, customizable event-driven automation workflows, advanced calendar management, Fleet management (GPS) and route optimization, customer-branded self-service booking solutions and integrations with many 3rd party APIs.
We are an enthusiastic and welcoming development team of three full-stack developers who are passionate about our work and being able to make things smarter and faster for our customers. We are not slowed down by a large bureaucracy with many stakeholders. We are flexible, pragmatic and focused entirely on turning good ideas into solutions that help our customers. We build high-quality code that scales and is reusable across our systems. And we think going to work should be fun.
- Have at least a few years of experience as a full-stack web developer. Preferably the LAMP stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- Be familiar with database design and optimization.
- Know the most common git commands by heart, and a CLI doesn’t frighten you.
- Have experience with at least one OOP language.
- Be passionate about your work.
- Be fluent in English.
It would be nice if you…
- Have experience with MVC frameworks in general, and Laravel specifically.
- Have experience with web server scalability, database management and maintenance.
- Have a Github/BitBucket/GitLab account with public repositories showcasing your previous work or hobby projects.
- Have a formal education in Computer Science or related fields.
We offer you:
You can work at our newly renovated office at Vesterbrogade 39, 1st floor, 1620 København V, with the option of working from home when it is relevant, and according to your wishes. There is an optional lunch arrangement and all the facilities you can expect from a modern office. We have a relaxed atmosphere, and if you are into table football, we are also happy to take a few matches during a working day.
You will be part of a well-functioning professional team of other developers who are passionate about their work, with a large degree of freedom and influence on their work. We have a great work environment and various social initiatives, which are of course not mandatory.
We encourage all qualified applicants regardless of age, gender, religion, nationality, or ethnicity to apply for the position.
Applications are assessed continuously.
For questions or if you wish to apply for the position, please contact:
Tel. +45 28291000